Reddit is the world’s largest and most influential online community. With 330 million monthly users, Reddit presents massive opportunities to reach huge, highly targeted audiences. In fact, the traffic generated from Reddit has been known to crash smaller sites.
57.4 percent of Reddit’s user base are from the United States, followed by the UK at 7.5 percent, Canada with 6.3 percent and Australia with 6 percent. 53 percent of redditors are men, 64 percent are between the ages of 18 and 29, 42 percent have college degrees, and 35 percent earn $75K or more. This is important to know, as the majority of users of major social media sites such as Facebook and Instagram tend to come outside of the United States.
In other words, Reddit can be a phenomenal source of targeted traffic, leads and sales for your business. There’s also a lot of evidence to suggest that Reddit referral traffic is of a far higher quality than Facebook.
However, despite its huge traffic potential, marketing a business on Reddit isn’t straightforward. And that is because Reddit is openly hostile to marketers who try to use the platform as a broadcasting medium rather than a community. Redditors hate any form of obvious, direct marketing or advertising. And many marketers make costly errors that sees them banned from the platform and their domains blacklisted.
I will work with you to create an ethical and result-driven marketing strategy on Reddit that will build trust and authority, increase the profile of your brand on Reddit, drive targeted traffic to your website, generate leads and sales for your business and ultimately slash your marketing costs.
Results I can achieve for your business on Reddit
- Increase brand recognition within specific communities that are most relevant to your business.
- Establish an engagement-driven, content marketing strategy that taps into the spirit of the Reddit community.
- Drive targeted traffic to your website that generates leads and sales.
- Research Reddit to identify real opportunities for your business.
- Increase your Reddit karma.
- Position your brand as an expert or authority in your niche.
- Improve your search engine rankings through social signals.
- Setup advertising campaigns.
- Create a customized Reddit digital sales funnel.
- Organize Reddit AMAs.
- Develop a highly engaged Reddit community around your brand.
Details of Reddit Marketing Strategy
Account Creation and Development:
- Setup an engaging and compelling Reddit profile from scratch.
- Identify and research the most relevant local and niche-related subreddits for your business.
- Perform competitor research and competitor analysis.
- Identify relevant industry specific keywords that will connect you to your niche audience.
- Increase Reddit karma.
- Identify your buyer persona.
- Attract targeted followers within your chosen community.
- Create relevant content on a consistent basis that builds authority and leads to indepth conversations within your target community.
- Create compelling and contextual headlines that grab attention.
- Identify the best times to share content within your target community.
- Create a subreddit and build an engaged community around your brand.
- Implement an effective commenting strategy that builds trust and drives targeted traffic to your website.
- Run competitions on Reddit that increases brand awareness within your target communities.
- Identify and followed targeted users and potential customers in your target community.
- Use the IFTTT tool to monitor Reddit for mentions, opportunities and relevant conversations around your industry.
- Identify opportunities to setup successful advertising campaigns.
- Perform advertising research.
- Setup and optimize self-serving Reddit ad campaigns.
- Monitor advertising campaigns to analyze performance.
Digital Sales Funnel
- Establish a customized Reddit sales funnel that generates leads and sales for your business.
- Create a high quality landing page in MailChimp.
- Plan and create an automated sequence of emails in MailChimp for your Reddit marketing campaign.
Monitor and Measure Results
- Establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to continually evaluate the performance of the overall marketing campaign.